Natalie C. Moffett
Natalie has spent the last decade representing private and public sector labor unions in all matters of labor law including administrative proceedings before the NLRB, federal wage and hour litigation, arbitrations and collective bargaining. In addition she has trained union clients on NLRB rules and regulations in representation and unfair labor practice proceedings, and on the intricacies of state and federal campaign finance laws.
Prior to law school Natalie worked on Capitol Hill for U.S. Senator Patrick Leahy on his personal staff as appropriations coordinator and on the U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee tracking legislation, staffing hearings and overseeing communication with constituents.
Natalie graduated cum laude from the Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law, where she also earned a Law & Public Policy Certificate and was the Managing Editor of the Journal of Contemporary Health Law & Policy.
- Catholic University, Columbus School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2004
- University of Vermont, B.A., 1997
Federal Court Admissions
- D.C. Circuit
State Bar Admissions
- District of Columbia
- Associate, Osborne Law Offices, 2004-2016
- Legislative Staff Assistant, U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee, 1999-2001
- Staff Assistant, Office of U.S. Senator Patrick Leahy 1997-1999