Jamie graduated from Wake Forest University in May 2017 with a BA in Religious Studies and double minor in Arabic and Middle Eastern & South Asia Studies. She graduated summa cum laude and is a member of Phi Beta Kappa. After graduation, Jamie moved to Thailand for nine months, where she taught English and had the opportunity to travel all around Southeast Asia.
During law school at William & Mary, Jamie interned at the Office of Special Counsel in Washington, DC, where she gained experience in employment law and analyzing whistleblower claims. She also volunteered at the Virginia Sexual and Domestic Violence Action Alliance. In addition to her internship and volunteer experience, Jamie spent substantial time working with veteran clients in the Puller Veterans Benefits Clinic.
At William & Mary Law, Jamie also served as Vice President of the Women’s Law Society and as an Articles Editor for the William & Mary Journal of Race, Gender, and Social Justice. She won the CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Legal Research & Writing during her 1L year.
*Bar Admission Pending
- William & Mary Law School, J.D., 2021
- Wake Forest University, B.A., summa cum laude, 2017
Federal Court Admissions
State Bar Admissions
- Maryland (pending)
- Legal Intern, Project for Empowerment of Survivors, Virginia Sexual & Domestic Violence Action Alliance, 2020
- Student Advocate, Lewis B. Puller, Jr. Veteran Benefits Clinic, 2020
- Summer Law Clerk, Disclosure and Retaliation Unit, U.S. Office of Special Counsel, 2019
- English Teacher, Kamnoetvidya Science Academy, Thailand, 2017-2018
- Stay Tuned